Find us on Google+

Sunday, July 29, 2012

~Peaceful We~



Hello, and welcome to my Peaceful We! I'll be using this blog to discuss my perceptions and interpretations on an array of spiritual and well-being topics, as well as common issues we all face while walking on our path of happiness. Remember, there is no path to happiness, happiness is the path we are already on. It's our interpretation of events and perceptions of life that makes us feel as if we are off the beaten path. By learning to see this lightly grassed, dirt and pebbled path as yours to carve, paint, and pave, the myth of the yellow brick road will no longer hold it's grasp.


First up, I'll be discussing chakras, energy, and Reiki. If you have any specific areas of interest you'd like me to write about, please feel free to email me at peaceofmehealing@gmail.com.


Namaste


Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the Blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo~ excited to be back! It's going to be fun!

      Delete